Updated July 24, 2016
The term “BooksCSS.com” or “us” or “we” or “Site” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- YOU USE THE BooksCSS.com SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT THE BooksCSS.com SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE TRADE OR PRACTICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- BooksCSS.com makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site content. Information on the BooksCSS.com site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. BooksCSS.com may also make improvements and/or changes to the products and/or the programs described in the information at any time without notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not copy content from this website without BooksCSS.com’s prior permission.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BooksCSS.com, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- If you have any questions about this site, please contact BooksCSS.com.
- Any comments or materials sent to BooksCSS.com, including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, regarding the content of any such documents (collectively “Feedback”) shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. BooksCSS.com shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation and without compensation to you. Further, BooksCSS.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.