Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Designed for Easy Learning:
- Key Skills & Concepts - Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert - Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Notes - Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips - Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions - Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Annotated Syntax - Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
An All In One Book
What's In The Book
Author: Robin Nixon
Do you want ot get/download the HTML5 for iOS and Android: A Beginner’s Guide (Beginner’s Guide (McGraw Hill)) as Paperback or Kindle/pdf eBook?