Essential HTML skills―made easy!
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q & A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Self-Tests--End-of-chapter reviews to test your knowledge
- Annotated syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Author: Wendy Willard
Do you want ot get/download the HTML: A Beginner’s Guide, Fifth Edition as Paperback or Kindle/pdf eBook?